Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Buffalo Wing Dip

This recipe came from my mom Sooz.


Shred or dice 1 rotisserie chicken

Mix with:

16 ounces of cream cheese

1 8 ounce bottle of Frank's hot sauce

1 8 ounce bottle of bleu cheese dressing

1 cup of chopped celery


Top with shredded cheddar and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and a little brown around the edges.


I couldn't find 8 ounce bottles of anything, so I estimated from the sizes I could find. This was really good, but it makes a lot, so best to cook it up for a crowd. We used tortilla chips for dipping. Crackers and crostinis would be good, too. It has a lot of zing, but isn't TOO spicy.

3 comments:

Family Fitness Files said...

Yum! I make that at least once every BSU football season & it is one of my family's favorites. We love it with Ritz crackers & celery & carrot sticks.

Justin Boggs said...

That looks fantastic. It's going in the permanent recipe file

Debbie Courson Smith said...

Thanks Justin. It WAS fantastic and I've made it two more times since then for gatherings. No leftovers.