Thursday, January 6, 2011

Retro Doritos

I purchased these for New Year's Eve snacking because the bag looked interesting and retro. Then one of my sisters posted on Facebook that these were the Taco Doritos we ate as kids. Only....I have absolutely no memory of eating these Doritos. I remember the Nacho Cheese ones, but not these. I even tasted these and no taste bud memories were triggered. Do you remember these from years ago? (my husband, one of his buddies and a girl friend of mine all say they don't remember them) I do, however, have a shadowy member of Pizza Wheels, or something with a name like that, and I would like to try them again.

2 comments:

tahtimbo said...

I remember seeing the bag and having some over at my friend's house. Great memories! Could you let me know where I can get these?

Debbie Courson Smith said...

I picked them up at Albertsons.