Saturday, February 21, 2009

Review of Lunch at McGrath's Fish House

We had lunch at McGrath's Fish House over the weekend. We hadn't been there in quite a while. And, I don't remember it being THIS GOOD! See those crab and shrimp wontons? Oh my. Plum sauce to dip them in that was amazing.
I had a house salad that was really good. And the cup of clam chowder that my husband and daughter each ordered was quickly gone because it was yummy. My husband ordered a salmon burger. As you can see, a fillet of grilled salmon - not that ground up salmon.

I had crab and shrimp cakes with a panko crust on top of lobster sauce. Our lunch order seemed to take extra long to arrive, others around us who arrived later got their food sooner than we did, but the slow serve-time is my only complaint. I'm dreaming of those wontons again.



No comments: